Frequently Asked Questions
Can I request a Custom Channel List? (Only ENG Channels, without Adult, etc.)
We do have an option inside your Service details. Just contact us before you purchase a subscription so we can streamline what you do not desire in your lineup. You should have your own custom playlist for MAG Device and M3u playlist..
Which channels do you have?
You can view our Channel List here.
I am not from the USA/CAN or UK, can I still subscribe?
Yes. Our service is available worldwide to everyone.
Still have questions? More answers here.
1 – WHAT IS IPTV? Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) uses Internet technology to send television programming to your TV. IPTV uses a broadband Internet connection for top international programming directly to your home without a satellite dish. Just connect your receiver to your IPTV Internet from the house and on your TV, then sit back and enjoy.
2 – WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TRADITIONAL AND SATELLITE IPTV PROGRAMMING? Traditional satellite dish requires the customer to install a dish on their whereabouts. IPTV offers a unique solution for customers who are unable to satellite programming (due to no sight to the satellite or apartment with its limitations). IPTV provides higher quality and cheaper than traditional satellite service.
3 – WHAT DO I NEED TO LOOK FOR TV? To install and use the IPTV, you need the following: High-speed Internet connection (recommended or higher) at least 4.0 Mbps. At least one of the following: Smart TV, Firestick, any android device, a computer (web app), STB Box…
4- HOW DO I CHECK MY INTERNET SPEED & QUALITY?
Please use speed test server below to test your internet connection, Do this few times through the day. This will give you a good idea of overall internet speed available to you. A stable 4.0 Mbps is the minimum requirement.
5 – CAN I USE THE IPTV AS I LIVE IN AN APARTMENT? Yes, IPTV is perfect for people who live in an apartment! IPTV works well everywhere with high-speed internet, including apartment buildings or high-rise buildings, or as a satellite TV dish cannot be installed at your home. Often traveling? Take the IPTV, and watch your favorite programs on the go or at the temporary destination.
6- CAN I BUY THE IPTV IF I DO NOT COME INTO CONSIDERATION FOR SATELLITE SERVICE? Yes, you can buy and use IPTV if you do not qualify for a satellite TV service. Since IPTV delivers international programming to your TV via the Internet, no satellite dish is required. Moreover, To qualify, you need a high-speed internet connection of at least 4.0 Mbps or higher.
7- WHY I CAN’T ACCESS MY ACCOUNT?
First, please check your network connection, reboot your router and device, and then try again.
Secondly, if your network connection is no problem, please check whether your account is used on other devices. as you can not view from more than 2 device.
8- I AM NOT IN OR FROM USA/CAN OR THE UK. CAN I STILL SUBSCRIBE?
Yes. Our service is available worldwide to everyone.
9- CAN I USE MY SUBSCRIPTION ON MULTIPLE DEVICES?
Please pay attention that 1 subscription can be used on ONLY 2 devices at the same time. If you will try same mac in multiple devices system will block you mac address. Contact us befroe your subscripe if you need more than 2 simultanious connections, we have specials for that.
10- WHAT PAYMENT METHODS ARE AVAILABLE?
Pay with your Debit/Credit Card through secured payment gate with automatic currency conversion and no hidden fees, via PayPAL secure connection.
11- DOES MY SUBSCRIPTION START TO BE ACTIVE RIGHT AFTER I MAKE A PAYMENT?
Subscription starting to be active from the moment you will receive your activation credentials in your e-mail.
Travis subscribed for 3 Months on February 1st at 11:55 PM and activation credentials were received February 2nd at 06:10 AM. David subscription is starting to be active from February 2nd 06:10 AM for next 3 months. We try to activate you as soon as possible, but understand we also need sleep time.
12- HOW TO CHECK MY DEVICE?
– Check if you entered your activation details correctly.
– Check your network connection, reboot your router and device, and then try again.
– If you have PC/Laptop, etc. connected to same internet network check if you are not overloading your network with downloading or watching movies, etc… on these devices.
– Your Internet needs to be minimum 8 Mbit Download and 1 Mbit upload speed.
– Reboot your devices and wait for 30 sec before turning them back on (STBs, Android Boxes, Routers, Cable modems)
– Make sure you are connecting using a LAN (Ethernet) cable to devices and not via Wifi. Wifi can be used, but some interference may occur as with any wifi connected device.
– If your network connection is no problem, please check whether your account is used on other devices.
– Please visit www.whatismyip.com by using a computer, and send us IP Address you see displayed for restoration.
– Check if the device/app/program got the latest software and firmware updates.
– Check the download speed on the actual device that is streaming our service, you may have 50mbs on your computer, but the device could be considerably slower, indicating a problem on your internal network.
– Check for any high processor demanding applications running in the background that can be stopped, this is very important for low-end devices.
– Check if your ISP having problems in your area, an excellent site to check this is downdetector.co.uk
– Try uninstalling and reinstalling your app/program, your activation will not be lost.
13- MY CHANNELS ARE NOT WORKING?
We strive to provide you with a high level of service at very discounted rates. So please keep this in mind first and foremost.
If a channel is down, we will do our best to restore that back to service.
Please use the guidelines below before reporting a channel:
– Stop and give it a couple of minutes. We reboot and swap channels when needed. The channel may be coming back.
– Is this happening on all channels? If it is, you need to check on your end.
– Reboot your devices and wait for 30 secs before turning them back on (STBs, Android Boxes, Routers, Cable modems)
– Make sure you are connecting using a LAN (Ethernet) cable to devices and not via Wifi.
14- CHANNEL ISSUES?
If while you are watching a channel the service appears to have paused, simply select and open another channel, then return to the original channel to see if it is now playing, this can be due to break in transmission for a second, the software will halt under these conditions.
15- BUFFERING ON CHANNELS?
Sometimes you may experience buffering due to low internet speed or high internet traffic.
The most common cause of buffering is the result of slow internet connection. This may be because of low internet speed or other users hogging the bandwidth in your house. Do you have lots of users in your home? Disconnect them all and try again
The second reason is that you are using Wi-Fi, which is not suited for watching TV as you need direct (LAN) connection to internet network in order to enjoy smooth watching without interruptions.
Directly connect to your router using a LAN (ethernet) cable or to a powerline adaptor.
If not possible, try moving the box closer to the router.
Change your WI-FI channel. To avoid interference with nearby devices.
If you experience buffering press “pause” for 10-15 seconds and resume, most of the time that will eliminate the need to buffer.
16- ALL CHANNELS ARE BLANK?
If you are using a set-top box such as MAG or AVOV and have just set up your device with our service, you will need to perform a hard reset of your device. Simply power off your device, unplug your power cable and re-plug it in.
For Kodi, you will need to clear your cache. If unsuccessful, attempt a re-install of Kodi itself.
17- SOME CHANNELS ONLY HAS SOUND WITHOUT VIDEO?
Because of decoder setting problem, some channels are only having sound without images/video, please do as followings:
1. Go to Settings in your device/app/program.
3. Choose Native for the Decoder.
18- SOME CHANNELS ARE NOT WORKING (BLACK SCREEN/BROKEN VOICE)?
We can not promise all channels are working properly due to your Internet speed, Individual channel technical difficulties or if incompatible device/app/program is used.
19- MY M3U LINK IS NOT WORKING?
Contact us for a verification you have the correctly provided m3u file.
20- CAN’T WATCH I AM BLOCKED?
Please check whether your account is used on other devices.
We only restore it for 2 times for 1 subscription. If your account is banned again after restoration please contact us.
*If you abuse our service with using more than 2 devices simultaniosly for 1 subscription be aware we may permanently ban your subscription.
21- WHY MY ACCOUNT IS NOT WORKING ON MY MAG BOX OR STB EMULATOR?
-Did you give us the correct MAC address?
-Are you using a firewall, proxy or VPN? If so, our servers won’t allow you to connect.
– Is your Internet speed at the recommended minimum— 8 Mbps for HD channels—or higher?
– Is your device wired in (Ethernet) or is it connected wirelessly (WiFi or mobile data)? Ethernet will always be faster and more stable; use Ethernet, if you can.
– Are your device’s specs powerful enough to effortlessly handle live HD streaming?
– If you’re using an STB emulator did you follow the steps in our guide to Setup Android STB Emulator?
– If you’re using an STB emulator have you tried wiping your app’s cache then restarting your device?
– If you’re using a MAG box have you tried restarting your device?
– If you’re using an Android device/MAG box have you tried logging out then factory resetting your device?
– Have you double-checked the server portals we sent you in the activation e-mail?
How do I watch PenguinIPTV?
Once you have purchased and subscribed to PenguinIPTV, a user name and password will be provided to you instantly by our automated system. sometimes it may not immediate because we must configure our system to add you as a customer. In very rare circumstances, it may take up to a few hours depending on what service you purchased, when the service was purchased, and other factors. We do need sleep , also.
What payment methods are available?
We accept all major credit/debit cards via our secure PayPal checkout. We are now also accepting bitcoin at checkout!
My IPTV is freezing/buffering problem
Sometimes you may experience buffering due to low internet speed or high internet traffic. The most common cause of buffering is the result of a slow or unstable internet connection . This may be because of low internet speed or other users hogging the bandwidth in your house. Do you have lots of users in your home? Disconnect them all and try again.The second reason is that you are using Wi-Fi, which is not suit for watching TV as you need direct (LAN) connection to internet network in order to enjoy smooth watching without interruptions. Resolution:Directly connect to your router using an LAN (ethernet) cable or to a powerline adaptor.If not possible, try moving the box closer to the router.Change your WI-FI channel. To avoid interference with nearby devices.If you experience buffering press “pause” for 10-15 seconds and resume, most of the time that will eliminate the need to buffer. Most of the time it’s a hardware or network issue – remember while other streaming services use “adaptive” streaming (they adapt to the bandwidth and conditions), IPTV is more of a direct type streaming. If you are using the PenguinIPTV App, please follow these steps: – Reboot your home router / modem – Reboot your device – Open the PenguinIPTV app, then go to the App Settings, then to Player Settings and enable: “Hardware Decoder”, click on “Save Changes” This solves the buffering or stopping issues 99% of the time. If you are using a Firestick device, please to remeber to occasional delte cache in the settings on the Firestick.
REFUND POLICY AND SERVICE TERMS Unfortunately, due to the nature of our product we CANNOT ISSUE ANY REFUNDS after a purchase has been made. Some Exceptions are granted, please contact us for an exceptio to refund. We provide the service on a best-effort basis, probably better and more reliably than any other provider. We have redundant servers, more than required bandwidth and offer superior stability and availability, but we are not in control of the whole internet. Some interruptions can and will happen, but probably not as much as your current Cable or Satelite Provider.